Welcome to my new series The Monthly Roundup!
At the end of each month, I will be posting a roundup of any exciting news, my posts for the month and a list of things that I have enjoyed over the month (including articles, blogs, books, music…you get the gist!) Enjoy the Monthly Roundup November 2014!
This month has been an incredibly exciting month at Endlessly Exploring:
- Endlessly Exploring reached over 1.5k followers on Instagram – thanks everyone for coming along with me around the world through my photos! If you’re not following already, you can find me on Instagram at @endlesslyexploring.
- The blog has had an influx of subscribers on Bloglovin’ – Endlessly Exploring is now ranked #154 in travel on bloglovin’.
- My first guest post, 7 Great Things To Do In La Paz, Bolivia, was published on the Insider Secrets section of Wanderlust Travel Magazine. You can view the post on the Wanderlust Website here or on my own website.
- My blog was nominated for the One Lovely Blog award by two lovely bloggers – Maria from Couterelles & Shanna from Redhead Fixations.
- If you haven’t noticed or are new to the blog (welcome!), it’s had a bit of a makeover – new theme, new logo and a general tidy up.
- Endlessly Exploring is now using new subscription service, MailChimp. Feel free to subscribe by entering your email to the subscription box in the sidebar or at the bottom of this post, and you’ll receive new posts straight to your inbox!
There were only a few posts this month! In case you missed them, they were:
- What To Do In La Paz, Bolivia: If you’re travelling to Bolivia soon, this list will provide you with some exciting things to do in the defacto capital, La Paz. There is plenty to do in La Paz whether you’re there for a day, a week or more – you’ll never be bored.
- Quick Guide To Peru: Neighbourhoods of Lima: There are three popular neighbourhoods in Lima, Peru for travellers. Here’s a quick guide about the neighbourhoods and what not to miss in Lima!
- 10 Things To Do In Melbourne This Summer: From festivals and markets to road trips and hiking, there are many things to do in Melbourne. Here are 10 things to do in Melbourne this Summer!
- Sandboarding in Huacachina: Peru’s Incredible Desert Oasis: A post for all of you thrill seekers! Huacachina is a town built around an oasis in the desert in Peru. Dune buggying and sandboarding are the town’s most popular attraction! [Video included!]
I’ll be posting a lot more starting next month – with a new post every Monday and Thursday! Many exciting and useful posts to come!
What I’m loving this month!
- How To Be The Main Character Of Your Life by Sabina from Girl vs Globe: An interesting and inspiring read about how to not let your insecurities get the best of you, and come out of your shell and become the confident, leading character of your life.
- How to Change the “I’m Too Poor to Travel” Mindset by Matt from Nomadic Matt: Ask yourself, “if not now, when?” Stop making excuses and live in the now!
- The Brain On 23 by Molly Sprayregen on Huffington Post: Although I’m not 23 (just yet), this was a fantastic depiction of the mind of many millennials and our thoughts/actions regarding what’s expected of us by society in terms of careers, travel, relationships and so on. Who decides what is right and wrong?
- 7 Must See Amazingly Picturesque Mountain Towns by Wendy from Travel Drink Dine: My newest inspiration for my next overseas trip. I mean, just look at these beautiful places!
- The Newsroom: Okay, so I know I’m a little behind on this one but since the 3rd season of this began this month, I thought I better play catchup. It’s a political drama & comedy and I’m really, really enjoying watching it!
- Bones by Little May: I’m a big fan of Australian music, and you won’t be let down by this upcoming Indie-Folk band from Sydney. Click the link above to hear a live version of their latest song, Bones.
And that’s it for the Monthly Roundup November 2014! Thank you for reading and if you would like to keep up-to-date with real time updates from me, then follow along on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and subscribe to my posts!