Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year spending time with family and friends. I wish you all an adventure-filled 2015!
Lately on Endlessly Exploring and within the blogging community there have been quite a few roundup and list posts popping up. I guess this comes along with the ending of the year and the exciting beginning of a new year. So it’s only fitting that I post my next roundup post, my Monthly Roundup: December 2014!
- Endlessly Exploring had it’s highest amount of page views EVER this month. You guys are the best!
- I’m very excited to be featured by The Blank Map on their list of 8 Inspirational Travel Bloggers!
- Endlessly Exploring is now #121 in Travel on Bloglovin’. Thanks for following along wanderlusters!
- Now when you subscribe to the posts on Endlessly Exploring, you will receive a free printable The Ultimate Pre-Departure Travel Checklist. Don’t miss out!
What you may have missed!
I was very happy with myself this month for posting more consistently. Here is what been happening on the blog this month:
- The Perfect Christmas Gift Ideas for Travellers: A list of the perfect Christmas gift ideas for travellers at all different price ranges.
- Beautiful Beaches and Rainforest Hiking: 3 Days in Ilha Grande Brazil: Just off the coast of Rio de Janeiro state is the small, scenic island of Ilha Grande Brazil. We spent 3 days exploring this island paradise!
- An Instagram Journey Through South America: A few Instagram highlights of my trip through Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina and Brazil.
- Can You Really Trust Your Travel Agent? 6 Tips To Get Your Dream Holiday!: This post analyses whether you can you trust your travel agent to get you the best deals and a perfect trip, and provides tips to get your ideal trip when booking through a travel agency.
- Top 15 Travel Blogs To Follow In 2015!: A list of my favourite travel blogs that will entertain, educate, inspire and fuel your travel addiction!
- 2014 in Review: My Year of Travel: I’ve had an absolutely incredible year of travel this year! Here’s a look at my favourite travel moments and the not-so-great travel moments from 2014!
What I’m loving this month!
- I’m really, really loving music from the British artist James Bay. You may have heard his latest single Hold Back The River on the radio this month. He has an incredible voice and is definitely a new talent to look out for in 2015. Listen to this live version of his song Let It Go.
- Since the last episode of The Newsroom aired on TV, I’ve had to find a new TV Show to watch. Lately, I’ve been watching How To Get Away With Murder and Madam Secretary.
- You may have seen this brand taking over Instagram during the last few months, and I completely understand why! I’m loving my new Matte Black watch from The Horse. They have some very stylish watches for everyday wear!
• • •
And that’s it for the Monthly Roundup: December 2014! Thank you for reading and if you would like to keep up-to-date with real time updates from me, then follow along on Instagram, Twitter & Facebook!